Sunday, February 27, 2011

The results are in!

 http://www.artshowatthedogshow.com/

Have you ever dreamed about anything so vividly you can see it ?  I have been blessed to have participated in the National Canine Art Competition over the last 6 years.  This Year , I can honestly say I jumped in the air, barked outloud,  finally earning the priviledge to place in the Pastel category!!!!!  I scrolled over the list of winners, one after the other, looking for the word ALTOONA,PA! There is was, last category in the column, but there it was "Frenchie" artist Rachel DiAndrea  2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could hardly believe it!  I think a little tear popped in my vision, but just to my surprise, Altoona was mentioned again!  4th Place for "PoodlePuppies"by artist Rachel DiAndrea as well.  OK , its terriffic to win once, but twice?   This show means alot to any canine artist from around the world....and tonight I am going to celebrate, a double dog pastel.    

Rachel          

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! You so deserve it!!! Congrats to an amazing artist!!!

    ReplyDelete