Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BlingBlings new coat of many colors!

My little Chinese Crested's name is BlingBling,  a five year old Powderpuff companion who I absolutely love dearly...he is my Heart dog as  they say!!!   Now Bling has been by my side for over 5 years now,  as my best friend.  He has been ringing a bell at the front door day and night, to go outside and well...peepee.  Bless his little heart!  You'd think that after this many years , his ability to hold it may have imbedded in his mind.  I have noticed a few accidents, but figured it was my fault for not hearing the bell or not staying on schedule.....nope.......WE have resorted to the most obvious of solutions...doggie diapers.    Bling is sporting a weiner wrap made from the finest cotton adhered to a stayfree maxi/ mini pad. I have been forced to stoop into humiliation of my dog since he feels an unending desire to claim all personal property at 311 Ridge Ave. I bought this accessory at Westminster, in hopes that I would never have to use it on him...but no...It became apparent he is sprinkling my home with the fountain of urine, not the fountain of youth! After standing immobile for over twenty minutes last night, not a muscle moving or flinching,  BlingBling about fell over in exhaustion,  I think he likes it!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment