Friday, December 24, 2010

Blings holiday gift.

Happy Christmas Eve fellow pet lovers and art enthusiasts.  I have to share this doggy tale with you as it makes me giggle even now!   With the assistance of my Chinese Crested  named "Bling" , I dragged from the attic all the  holiday decorations including a full size 4ft. delightfully smiling, glittery snowman, stuffed with newspaper.  For some reason Bling feels the need to be right underfoot in the event the crackling newspaper stuffing sound  may coincidentally produce a doggie treat....at least in his doggy thought process. Since my studio has a large area, the snowman proportionately greets visitors and looks like the official door person! 
I positioned the snow man with care and seated him next to my leather sofa. 
In fine canine form, BlingBling delightfully proceeds to the base of the snowman, sniffs, and lifts his little leg to decorate and give me the gift of yellow snow! Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Awe Bling....what a thoughtful little guy. You know, of course, that wherever there is snow, it must be 'decorated' with urine. You were simply contributing to the holiday festivities in some small way. I'm proud of you. Can't wait to see you tonight!!
    Love,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL See you tonight!!! Getting really excited!

    ReplyDelete